Need high quality social distancing signage Brisbane and want to support a local and attentive printing business who will look after you?
While social distancing has become an everyday part of our lives, many Aussies still need to be reminded to keep their distance while out and about.
In this blog we run through six (6) popular signage options we can help you with – and how to use them – as we all continue to come to terms with the new COVID “normal”.
Types of Social Distancing Signs
Prominent signage can serve many different purposes – communicating your COVID-SAFE requirements, or instructing customers not to enter if they’re unwell.
At Darrtam Print Solutions, we are experts when it comes to business signage and have a range of options available.
Some of our most sought after social distancing signage includes:
Floor decals/floor stickers
Laminated posters – including menus
While we all know social distancing can help prevent the spread of coronavirus, it can be hard to break the habit of hugging an old friend or shaking someone’s hand.
Signage is an effective way to remind people about distancing, not to mention it’s a requirement for many businesses who want to continue to operate in the current environment and must meet COVID-SAFE regulations.
Social Distancing Signage Examples
1. Entry-Way Signs
Entry-way signs alert customers about your COVID-19 requirements before they step foot inside your premises.
- Advise customers about how many people are allowed within the space.
- Instruct customers not to enter if they have COVID-19 symptoms or are unwell.
- Advise customers that they have the right to refuse service or insist that anyone who displays symptoms leave the premises.
According to the Queensland Government’s latest COVID-SAFE checklist, certain industries such as seated dining and drinking businesses have signage requirements they must meet.
2. Social Distancing Floor Stickers
Darrtam can create custom floor decals for any business and ship Australia wide.
All businesses who have customers within their premises, particularly lining up to order and pay, would benefit from social distancing floor stickers to identify the 1.5m distance requirement.
- Create dedicated entry and exit pathways.
- Create social distancing appropriate queues or waiting areas.
- Make your business look more professional than those getting by with cheap tape crosses on the floor.
- Our floor decals are purpose designed for high foot traffic areas, so they won’t come unstuck.
Learn more about our social distancing floor decals here.
3. Laminated Signage/Posters (Including Menus)
There are only three (3) ways menus can be displayed under the current checklist. These include:
- Laminated and sanitised after each use,
- Displayed as a general non-contact signage menu, or
- Single-use paper menus
We can help with all of the above options, so please reach out to us for a quote here.
4. Wall Stickers
Wall stickers are effective prompts for customers in queues and waiting areas.
- Window or door signage – stickers that can be applied to
They can remind your customers about social distancing, or about the importance maintaining general hygiene.
A-frames are a great way to increase awareness of your business – or in this current climate – let people know whether your open and what extra safety measures are in place.
- Attract vehicle street traffic and foot traffic passing by
- Publicise opening hours
- Publicise menu options
Darrtam have two standard A Frame sizing options, learn more here.
6. Pull Up Banners
Pull up banners work best in indoor environments.
- Used for non-contact menus
- Covid Rules – printed larger so no one can miss them
- Weekly, monthly specials your store may be running
- Pull up banners can be re-skinned – another words you can print up a new print and have it installed by us.
Similar to A-frames, if your business in indoors, pull up banners can be placed outside your store to catch the attention of potential customers and let them know that you’re still open!
Social Distancing Signage Brisbane
At Darrtam Print Solutions our business signage options are durable and affordable, and an effective way to meet your Coronavirus requirements.
Our team are experts when it comes to large format printing, business vehicle signage, a- frames, stickers and many more.
So please get in touch with us today to discuss your needs and we’ll come up with the best social distancing signage solution for you.
Based on Brisbane’s Northside, we can design, print and install your signage with your choice of colours, sizing and finish options.
We even offer affordable graphic design and printing solutions for business start-ups, SME’s and large scale operations across all industries.