Turning your car into a mobile billboard with high-quality rear window decals or business car stickers and decals is one of the easiest and most effective ways to attract the attention of new customers.
But did you know that not all so-called “one-way” vision film for cars is legal?
At Darrtam Print Solutions, we recommend a brand for rear car window decals or stickers for rear windows called Oneway Vision Perforated Film. It gives the appearance of one-way vision – but it meets legal requirements for Visible Light Transmittance (VLT).
This blog explains more about Oneway Vision Perforated Film and what makes it – and Darrtam Print Solutions – an excellent choice for your back window decals.
Or call our team today to discuss your custom vehicle or side windows signage needs.
Custom Car Stickers Benefits
If you’ve been stuck in traffic, you’ve probably spent plenty of time staring at other cars.
A custom vinyl decal and custom vinyl car stickers make the most of that inevitable situation, and branding the window of your vehicle (or your entire fleet) is an affordable marketing tool because you can:
· Reach thousands of potential customers every day, simply by going about your business and even running errands.
· Boost the credibility of your business, plus
· Rear window car stickers are budget-friendly and cost-effective.
What is Oneway Vision Perforated Film?
This adhesive film is applied to the exterior of vehicles and buildings where maximum viewability is needed.
This ensures you’re ticking all the safety requirements for safe driving while promoting your business. We only use the correct perforated film for each requirement, so you do not have any insurance worries.
· Vinyl thickness 160 microns
· Hole perforations which have a diameter of 2.0mm
· Visible Light Transmittance (VLT) 39.2% on 3.5mm factory tinted automotive glass
· Expected to last between 2 and 3 years
Legal Considerations of Business Vehicle Signage
Having signage obstructing your view is undeniably dangerous, which is why you must ensure you meet your legal requirements as a road user.
According to the Queensland Government’s Transport Operations (Road Use Management) Act 1995:
“Glazing used in a window or interior partition of a motor vehicle may be coated to achieve a luminous transmittance of at least— (a) for rear glazing used in a motor vehicle that is fitted with at least one rear vision mirror to each side of the vehicle— 20%; or (b) otherwise—35%”
Vehicle Signage Brisbane: Why Darrtam Print Solutions?
At Darrtam Print Solutions, our printing professionals are experts when it comes to creating custom car decals or custom signage Brisbane stickers that are not only striking but meet legal requirements as well.
Here’s what you can expect:
1. We clean all vehicles thoroughly before applying any signage.
2. We offer affordable graphic design and printing solutions.
3. Our specialty is large format printing, including business vehicle signage.
4. We strive to create the best solution on brief and on budget.
5. We have a range of vehicle signage options – including vehicle magnets, stickers, trailer and truck decals and cut lettering.
Applying a magnet or sticker to your car? Avoid using oil-based products on your vehicle, as this will impact how well the signage will stick and how long it’ll last.
Get Stickers For Your Car Rear Window
Spread the word about your business simply by driving around with a car sticker.
Based on Brisbane’s Northside, we can design, print and install your signage with your choice of colours, sizing and finish options.
We even offer affordable graphic design and printing solutions for business start-ups, SME’s and large scale operations across all industries.