Turning your car into a mobile billboard with rear window car stickers is one of the easiest and most effective ways to attract the attention of new customers.
But did you know that not all so called “one way” vision film for cars is legal?
At Darrtam Print Solutions, we recommend a brand for rear car windows stickers called Oneway Vision Perforated Film. It gives the appearance of one-way vision – but it meets legal requirements for Visible Light Transmittance (VLT).
In this blog we explain more about Oneway Vision Perforated Film and what makes it – and Darrtam Print Solutions – a great choice for your back window decals.
Or call our team today on 0407 638 391 to discuss your custom vehicle signage needs.
Custom Car Stickers Australia
If you’ve ever been stuck in traffic, you’ve probably spent plenty of time staring at other cars.
Custom car stickers and wraps make the most of that inevitable situation, and branding the rear window of your vehicle (or your entire fleet) is an affordable marketing tool, because you can:
· Reach thousands of potential customers every day, simply by going about your business and even running errands.
· Boost the credibility of your business, plus
· Rear window car stickers are budget-friendly and cost-effective.
What is Oneway Vision Perforated Film?
This adhesive film is applied to the exterior of vehicles and buildings where maximum viewability is needed.
This ensures you’re ticking all the safety requirements for safe driving while you’re promoting your business. We only use the correct perforated film for each requirement so you do not have any insurance worries.
· Vinyl thickness 160 microns
· Hole perforations which have a diameter of 2.0mm
· Visible Light Transmittance (VLT) 39.2% on 3.5mm factory tinted automotive glass
· Expected to last between 2 and 3 years
Legal Considerations of Business Vehicle Signage
Having signage which obstructs your view is undeniably dangerous, which is why you need to ensure you meet your legal requirements as a road user.
According to the Queensland Government’s Transport Operations (Road Use Management) Act 1995:
“Glazing used in a window or interior partition of a motor vehicle may be coated to achieve a luminous transmittance of at least— (a) for rear glazing used in a motor vehicle that is fitted with at least 1 rear vision mirror to each side of the vehicle— 20%; or (b) otherwise—35%”
Vehicle Signage Brisbane: Why Darrtam?
At Darrtam Print Solutions, our printing professionals are experts when it comes to creating custom car stickers that are not only striking, but meet legal requirements as well.
Here’s what you can expect:
1. We clean all vehicles thoroughly before applying any signage.
2. We offer affordable graphic design and printing solutions.
3. Our specialty is large format printing – which includes business vehicle signage.
4. We strive to create the best solution on brief and on budget.
5. We have a range of vehicle signage options – including vehicle magnets, stickers, trailer and truck decals and cut lettering.
EXPERT TIP: Applying a magnet or sticker to your car? Avoid using oil-based products on your vehicle, as this will impact how well the signage will stick and how long it’ll last.
Rear Window Car Stickers
Spread the word about your business simply by driving around, with a rear window car sticker.
Based on Brisbane’s Northside, we can design, print and install your signage with your choice of colours, sizing and finish options.
We even offer affordable graphic design and printing solutions for business start-ups, SME’s and large scale operations across all industries.