Make your business standout with 7 design briefing tips for killer printing and signage results.
At Darrtam Print Solutions, we are your go-to local provider for business signage, sticker and A frame products, based on Brisbane’s northside.
7 Design Briefing Tips for Killer Printing & Signage Results
When it comes to the promotion of your business, you want to be noticed. With that in mind, we have 7 tips that will help you achieve the best results for your signage.
- Logos – when sending us your logos, ensure they are in high resolution, PDF, JPEG, Illustrator/eps formats.
- Brand colours – ideally you would provide PMS or pantone. If you don’t have access to this, send us other brand collateral and we will do our best to colour match for you.
- Design – brand elements such as characters, symbols, emblems are also required in high resolution.
- Use text or key messages that promote you and what you do:
- Products and services
- Contact details
- Points of difference
- Sketch your idea – it’s easy to fall into the trap of trying to put too much text or information. You mainly need to keep it to concise key points.
- Products to be created – you can use your signage and branding to show off what you can provide to potential customers/clients.
- Sizing requirements – there are variations depending on the product type. Please jot down any size restrictions that need to be taken into consideration. Shopping centres may have pull up banner size limits or outdoor banners poles that will be displayed in public places or roadsides could have restrictions.
Get in Touch With us Today
Based on Brisbane’s Northside, we can design, print and install your signage with your choice of colours, sizing and finish options.
We even offer affordable graphic design and printing solutions for business start-ups, SME’s and large scale operations across all industries.